Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, December 05, 2009

Sorry for not blogging much lately.
Really caught up with many things, and I really mean A LOT.
Imagine getting down with flu, fever and sore throat and then you have to cope with school, freelance work and music.
Furthermore dealing with things which are supposedly redundant but which ironically caused so much worries.


Anyway, on a lighter note, I attended the 3rd workshop by Touch last week.
Showed one of my older songs (BIG MISTAKE) to Billy laoshi and got "gunned down at point blank" for my melody (don't talk about lyrics, C6 for Chinese O levels and usually failing before that, what can anyone expect? LOL) :D
Truth of the matter is, I was just stunned at the beginning but I wasn't even sad at all, not even a single bit and I swear this upon my own life.


Then this week, I've been catching up with Eugene, doing arrangements and just chilling out. :)
Earlier yesterday, I went with Eugene to meet up with JY laoshi around 11.
However, under unforeseen circumstances, JY had something urgent and we went into the recording studio to relax.

Zennon laoshi was there, he's a senior producer, loads of respect for him too!

Junyang then shared his experiences and loads of tips for song-writing.
Kinda chilled in his cozy home studio unknowingly. Lol.
Right now, I have a clearer mindset of better melodies and that one can never be satisfied with his music or else he's finished.
Good talking to him with Eugene, he has introduced so many things to us that I've lost count!
One which left a deep impression on me was John Mayer.

I think I'm gonna revamp my home studio to something like his if need be. Most probably getting monitor speakers and maybe a better condenser microphone. Let's see if there's enough cash to go about. If not, I have to start selling some of my Bearbricks and limited edition toys. :)


Off to bed, I had only close to 4 hours of sleep previously.


I shall end with this:
If one doesn't sacrifice some sweat and blood, there won't be benefits to reap, leading to no improvement made.



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:04 AM