Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Oakley Sunglasses: The Best of all Sunglasses
Just put down a deposit for this hot lenses from Oakley.

Wait a minute, of course I wouldn't buy just the lenses alone right? That's just common sense lol.
Polished White Oakley Radar Path frames with Positive Red Iridium lenses!






PACKING MY LUGGAGE...
I used to hate packing, usually at the last minute type of packing, for overseas trips but it has been much better recently!

I had to wear 2 layers of gloves on each hand last year because the temperature in Beijing and especially Tianjin was really freaking minus 5 degree celcius cold! It was biting dood!

This time round, I'll try wearing only my favourite leather glove hehe.
Oh ya, not forgetting the caps and trucker caps! (If you think this is a lot I have more than this wakaka! :P)


My rather new luggage, only used once as this is a huge one!
Point to note if you're using new hard case luggages: I used it for my Beijing trip and on the way there and back the baggage men poorly handled our luggages. For a hard casing, I expected a few scratches and maybe rubbed marks here and there. I was correct, except for one thing, one of the 2 locks came loose and it was almost impossible to get my luggage to fully close. I had to depend on the other lock to keep my stuffs inside secured.

Anyway, I travelled by SIA so I called them up. SIA has really great services! They specially came to my house to pick up my then-spoilt luggage, sent it to their baggage repair centre and delivered it back to my house FOC.
And if they aren't able to repair it properly, they'll refund you the full cost you paid for the luggage! Isn't that great?!??! That's why SIA is the leading airline in the entire world. =)



Posted by BearBrickER at 3:44 AM