Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, September 28, 2009


I'm at an all-time low right now. Just plain laziness. :p

Been talking about going for driving lessons since ages but to no avail till this second.
Gonna make myself learn driving by this week.
I paused my driving several months ago due to training and lack of time.



Right now my video editing freelance work is still waiting to be rendered and handed to my boss.


And FYP [Final Year Project] has sort of started due to lack of time once again.
*Start early and finish without rushing.


Do you ever wonder which expertise you're gonna be when it's time to work?
I mean, I for once am always thinking of some far-fetched "quick-fix" idea that probably won't work out.

The only thing which I know I'm good at is in music but to what extent?
I'm good on piano. Although I didn't take my Grade 8 practical back in 2005 I had already prepared 2 of the 3 songs I was supposed to play and practised part of the scales.

I don't look at it as a pity because I'm contented and satisfied that I in turn explored pop music. Be it mandopop, Rnb, hip-hop or a combination of the mentioned genres.


I really don't wanna write stuffs in here like "I must work harder this time round, I must put in double the effort, I mustn't give up at this point in time etc. etc.". ~~~ You know what I mean.....

Talk is cheap, without action nothing can come to fruition.
It's time to change my method for composing. I know what to do but it'll take some time to get used to it. One of these days ~ I'm working for a breakthrough in my music.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cousins's Wedding Day @ the Furama Hotel.


Below: Michell [cousin], me.








































Above: [Left] My brother getting all funked-up. lol [Right]My nephew, Prince"Jordan"II.
He's only a year old plus.






Left: My dad and grandpa.
















Michell with my family, bro took it for us.










Below: Bride and Groom...
























Left: Mom, cousins, aunt and niece.



















Left: Grandma, aunt and mom. :p


























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Oh yes btw something to add in here.

Some people just do not change even after months of not meeting each other, I'm referring to a person whom I know. [Neither from VS/OB nor from Poly]

Why be jealous of me? Afterall, it's just a composing stint that I've got right?

I do understand why though, it's because you have low self esteem, always bragging till the cows come home.

And the weirdest part is you don't brag about yourself. Instead, you brag about your previous friends who I don't think keep in contact with you any longer. I mean, you've got nothing to brag about yourself, then don't brag at all and make me endure talks that are not related between us.

Do whatever you like, I'm through hanging out with you.
:)











Posted by BearBrickER at 2:39 AM