Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, August 15, 2009


STGCC 2009

Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2009




It was great! :)
Had loads of fun there!
Went off to Suntec City at 9.30 in the morning with Razaly my underground homie. lol
Reached around 10.30 and we went to line up in the queue for fun. Singaporeans love to stand in line.





There is a video [contains video footages] which I made dedicated to STGCC near the bottom of this post.




Free admission thus the crowd went in at an extremely fast pace.


After getting in, I rushed off to the Action City booth lol. Bearbricks!


Below: 1000% Bearbricks



Below: I got the one on top in the middle [the three 400% Bearbricks together]. That's the "My First Be@rbrick B@by" 3rd edition.





Gonna check out Star Wars.








Imperial Troops marched in.



Spot the Bounty Hunter on below? If I'm not wrong he's the founder of the 501st Legion in Singapore and spends up to 5k on his costume. -.-






Star Wars 50% Bearbricks!




Went on to the Blythe dolls' booth. They look very photogenic! :D







Too many photos so I combined them. [Ask me for the original images]



Random shots of STGCC.


Transformers.






Friday the 13th.



Some Monopoly dude.




G.I Joe!






Got this for my bro since I saw him play Guitar Hero just yesterday and he's taken a liking to guitars. :)



Got this for my Bearbrick [not yet released so I got to wait till next month before I collect it]



Anyway thanks to Kelvin, the in-charge of the Action City Bearbricks. [Knew him when I met him at Plaza Singapura's outlet.]
And I've got to know another Bearbrick collector, Andrew, a friend of William's.





I don't know why. Everytime I re-look at my Bearbricks, they give me a warm sense of touch and yet refreshing at the same time. The amazing thing is, I don't get sick and tired of it like I do for almost everything!




Video! Partake!






Edit/I just realised that there are NO images of the "My First Be@rbrick B@by" 3rd Edition by Chiaki [a famous Japanese actress/model]. And the people at toycon had somewhat the privilege to see it in person. Also, Kelvin even took it out of the display box for me to have a closer view! hahahaha.
I shall "release" the image, or rather, let others have a wider range of images.
My First Be@rbrick B@by,3rd edition version



Posted by BearBrickER at 10:57 PM