Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Thursday, July 23, 2009

I shall post like Marcus. lol with no photos, for the time being.

Received an e-mail from Junyang laoshi about some upcoming assignment recently.


Anyway, finally done with my SHE song. Thanks to Miaoru for coming down to record! Her voice is just so good! HAHA Also, thanks for writing the lyrics! Lol. Will need to tweak the song a lil' here and there.


I'm trying to compose another song for Hebe. Will most likely finish the arrangement 2ml. I'm doing my best to come up with a good tune as it is a solo album.



2ml: Heading down to OB 2ml to practise our bistro song with Sean.




Friday: Going down to Marcus's place to rush our demos if possible lol. Meeting Eugene 1st, I'm cancelling my place as a student at BBDC. Decided to learn from a private driving instructor [my granduncle is his senior. Both my grandfather and granduncle were driving instructors hahah].




Sat: Outing lolol.





Sun: Performance @ Singapore Flyer's Love The World Bistro.


This is it! [hinting that I'm still missing MJ] No more free time this week for me. Lol.


ps. I'm trying to digitize videos of me in 1993, 1994 and 1995. I was 3 to 5 years old at that period of time. Videos of me singing and dancing horrendously to Michael Jackson's MVs lol.
Also included are videos of me using those IBM computers running only on DOS mode. No such thing as desktops [except the Apple Lisa] or Windows at that time.


Posted by BearBrickER at 3:07 AM