Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, May 31, 2009


Aaron Kwok 郭富城
De Show Reel Live in Concert 2009


Went to Aaron Kwok's concert at the Singapore Indoor Stadium earlier on yesterday [been back home only for 2 hours]. Had free tickets due to TS Laser being one of the sponsors and my family and I had the $188 tickets each! =P


Very interesting and powerful performance. I especially like the stage he imported from Hong Kong. Take a look at the photos which I took in the video!

My brother was a lil' bored and wasn't anticipating an encore but to no avail. Lol. The performance commenced at 8.30pm and ended at 11.30pm.



On another note, my home studio is almost there! In the meantime, the equipments I'm using are already more than enough for demos in terms of quality produced.

Welcome to the base camp!



Btw, I think I know what Fann Wong and Terence Cao were filming when I chanced upon them in February this year: The Ultimatum, currently showing on weekdays at 9pm, Channel 8.




Old photos. Had my last official lesson of Very Singer 5th Batch with Billy laoshi about 2 Sundays ago. Well, it was actually a talk and discussion about the music industry. Had another speaker there and I guess he's one of the bosses at OB. Learnt alot during the session. The music industry is vicious and scary at 1st, but passion and interest, along with adaptability are really important if you wanna go far. Of course, there're more factors than the ones I've stated.

Anyway, after the lesson, Yee Shian drove us to Bugis Junction and we had lunch at V8 Cafe. After that, most of us left except for Beishan, Eugene and I. We headed to Peace Centre wanting to have a look at some music stuffs but the store was closed! In turn, Beishan left for her night shift work [so damn paiseh made her travel to there and she had to leave early =x].

After that, me and eugene went to The Cathay. Had Ben & Jerry's there and had Taiwan Shilin Snack's Mee Sua after that. Damn bloated and full! Decided to head back home by bus and walked a while to the bus stop for disgestion. =P

Below: I had this!



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:55 AM