Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, April 18, 2009

[Monday's Unplugged Performance 无插电表演]

Monday was an "on and off" nerve-wrecking day. On and off because I felt nervous but after a while, I became relax and that repeated. =))

Anyway, for our Unplugged Performance 无插电表演, my group consisted of Regina, Mireen, Betty and me of course.
Went into the studio, stage was already set up and everything and everybody looked really good to go.
And guess what? JJ Lin joined us as part of the audience! He was sitting behind my group! I saw a familiar figure walking towards us and I knew it was JJ although he was wearing dark sunglasses. Maddie says he probably thought he looked like crap or something after arriving in Singapore from Taiwan. LOL. Elated upon seeing him because he's my inspiration to mandopop music. Without JJ, I wouldn't be enjoying mandopop and perhaps I wouldn't even be listening to mandopop music. =D

JJ Lin sat behind, alongside Hong Jun Yang laoshi and Jiong Shun laoshi. Unplugged's in-house judges. =P

I wanna see the groups which sang my song! hahaha! So exciting! Oh yah, Eugene's group [Beishan, Shiying and Yee Shian] performed my song extremely well!
Here's our perf. We performed Miaoru's 如果爱情 which is a very nice song, man has she got talent! I made some vocal mistakes at the front. =x This video is not the full perf.

After our performance, JJ Lin gave some comments, talked about 合音 for the whole VS peeps, said that area can be improved. Remarks later on by Hong Jun Yang and Jiong Shun laoshis.




Very, ultra good group! Thank you for putting in so much effort R.M.B!

A while after our performances, VS2 [my class!] went out to Tanjong Pg x'change to have our dinner. Our very 1st group photo hahah! Will have more 2ml! =P Food was quite nice too!



Posted by BearBrickER at 1:07 AM