Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jediism
Wow there's such a thing!
Basically, I found my way back to "worshipping" Star Wars once again [last time I remembered I was only 12].
I was surfing wiki about the Jedi and I saw this word: Jediism.
Jediism already has 500, 000 members internationally [mostly english speaking countries]. Wow.
If you don't know what a Jedi is (below), Jedis are fictional characters and portrayed in the Star Wars sixology. They carry weapons which are more commonly known as lightsabers.

I'm just imagining come 50 years, would Jediism become an official religion? I really would like to see that day come forth sooner. =D

Jediism aside, more about Star Wars, actors and actresses from the 1978 trilogy which I took bits and pieces and put them together for you to see.

Below: Luke Skywalker, (actor Mark Hamil) looks like this at present (right side). Aged.

Below: Princess Leia Organa, (actress Carrie Fisher) currently looks like this (right side).

Below: C3PO (actor Anthony Daniels). Really seemed like a real cyborg to me. =P

Below: R2D2 (actor Kenny Baker, 76 years old). If you're thinking R2D2 is a real prop moving on its own, you're totally wrong.

Btw, both actors above (C3PO and R2D2) are the only 2 actors in Star Wars to have filmed the the whole Sixology. That means both the 1978 - 1983 trilogy and the 1999 - 2005 trilogy.
Below: There we go, Carrie Fisher from the original Star Wars film and Kristen Bell from Fanboys (a film about Star Wars fans). Both dressed up in the iconic metal bikini.


Thumbs up to the 501st Legion, Singapore Garrison!


Posted by BearBrickER at 2:47 AM