Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, March 21, 2009

Truly an awesome week to behold.


Truth be told, I was out almost everyday this week and back quite late, by that I mean around 12am. It's finally the weekends and I can spend some time with my family. Otherwise, I feel kinda bad. Well, as you probably wouldn't have guessed, I'm blogging at 7.20am. I'm trying to fine-tune my sleeping time. Yes, I haven't slept since yesterday's waking up at 3.30pm.



Well, anyway, this week was spent with my VS friends! Went to many places. They even accompanied me to get my track pants from Peninsula, thanks you guys! :-D



Wed was Very Singer vocals and instrument time and this time round for instrument class, I was asked to perform JJ's 由你选择?! Also, Sendy laoshi and another laoshi told me it was my style. I didn't realise that. As you know, that song is NOT A BALLAD (whether it's love whatsoever). It's something worse (when played on piano and try to sing along) than 杀手!So, basically, I'm gonna figure out a way now to try to make this song more interesting. I'm gonna add "fill-in notes" and several other techniques that I've never used before. GOSH!



Also, Xueling laoshi's vocal class. About her technique for breathing, I find that I've more power when knowing that I can use the expansion of the lungs from the side. I guess it's a psychological feeling in me. BTW, I'm having flu for the past two days and it's horrible because I can't sing properly and my yao zi's terrible, I stutter when singing. Nvm, as promised, it's gonna be better next week.




Lastly, I saw photos of JJ's SMUDGE shop in Singapore. It's really cool and it's basically street all the way. Love the decor and theme. Also, the 1000% Bearbrick standing below the illuminated shop sign! I'm gonna visit SMUDGE with a friend soon. My camera's gonna be there too.


Posted by BearBrickER at 7:18 AM