Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, March 23, 2009

SMUDGE store at Ann Siang Hill.

Met up with VS friends at OB. Was supposed to meet them at 11am [Lol] but I woke up at 12pm! [Shyt, late as always!] I set 8 alarms the night before and I didn't wake to the loud ringing alarm! =.="
Reached there ard 1pm and basically Regina said she'll ignore me [lmao] but after several mins later she talked to me. :-D
And they have already practiced their dance so my effort in bringing my track pants was wasted [Nvm, I have plenty of time to practice at home =D]
After eating at Maxwell and hanging out at OB until 5pm, we finally headed to the long-awaited SMUDGE store at 8 Ann Xiang Hill. It's kinda near OB so I basically pulled everyone there. xD

It's kinda small actually, probably because it just opened and there aren't many things compared to stores like Royalefam etc [But the amount of products there were sufficient!] I seriously love the Greedy Genius shoes! Damnit it's so nice! The tees too, were nice and made of good material. The only thing I didn't really like were the caps [only 1 design and it's dull]. I have to be honest here. Since I couldn't take any photos, I grabbed these photos from JJ Lin's blog. [To link his blog is a way of courtesy and not to promote JJ Lin]

Below: I like the Bearbricks. They have 2 other 400% ones [I remembered one of the 2 was The Joker WHY SO SERIOUS? Bearbrick].

Anyway's', after that we headed to Music Storey to meet Mireen. Soon after, we strolled to PCC at Red Dot and it wasn't opened. We then went to Tanjong Pg Exchange and the food stores there weren't opened too =.=". So our last resort was to walk out near office buildings and we finally saw a 24 hours Macdonalds! Hahah. And damn, the Macdonalds was kinda posh. [Not the photo below]


Below: I'm really in love with this Stage cap and probably other designs [Luo Zhi Xiang's label], took it from Bryan.

Anyway's', I'm currently quite busy with Very Singer stuff and music related stuffs. Speaking of vocals, I guess it's time to try new styles and use techniques to help improve my voice. Miaoru from my VS class is fabulous! Her voice is so good, shall share her singing here soon! =D And Miaoru mentioned on her blog about my piano skills [I feel so honoured haha!]. Lol. I'm sure you can do it too! =]

Below: I did this vid just now, while having quite a bad flu Lol. Go ahead and hear how does my flu voice sound like.

Cries In A Distance [Piano & Cover] JJ Lin Jun Jie 林俊杰

Below: Anyway, while the rest went to sleep, I did Chunrong a lil' favour[who loves to be Yamapi so much Lol]

Below: See this photo? This is the original Yamapi. Scroll down

Below: Tada! Photoshopped in minutes! [10 mins] I also adjusted Yamapi's skin tone to match Chunrong's skin colour. LMAO.

Below: Seriously, does this resemble Steven Lim? =P Btw, Chunrong dosen't like this photo lol.
*Photo removed due to violation of Chunrong's rights xD*



Posted by BearBrickER at 3:29 AM