Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Outings with VS friends!!
Still Moving Under Gunfire [S.M.U.D.G.E]
Saturday: Headed down to Bugis. Met up with Regina and Mireen, I was late by about 10 mins [Lol]. Soon after, Alvin arrived, followed by Shuting. We then went to Top One KTV!
Below: Julio and I [known him since the very 1st audition of VS]

Below: "Ehh, don't take me!" =p

S.H.E!! xD Below: Shuting, Mireen & Regina

Chunrong, Julio and Terenze

Julio and that's Alvin.

No flash for Regina. xD




Below: We requested for a bigger room since the 1st room was so darn small and we got a room with a platform!

Mireen who's wearing the Skullcandy. =p

Shuting who's wearing the Fedora. =p

Love this shot please! I took it. xD

Headphones galore!

Shuting, Mireen


Anti-drugs Julio.

Chunrong, Alvin

Below: After KTV, we decided to go have dinner at Ajisen Ramen, that was after running away from Shokudou. =p



Below: After dinner, we hung out at Jco till uber late. [Shuting & Chunrong]


Churong & Mireen.Finally a photo with Regina!
The following day, Sunday, I woke up late and couldn't meet up with them so I headed straight for our dance class [OMG OMG body still aches!]. After dance, we hung out at the reception due to the pouring rain.

Below: Julio and I with his beloved Yumi behind.
Churong with his pose!
Below: Who we met?!?!! JJ Lin!!!!!!!!! [I took photos of him and he didn't mind.]
The 3 girls behind the reception.The 3 guys. xD
If you look closely, you can see the cap hitting Julio's face.
Another wonderful stunt by Julio. *claps*


Below: LOL.
Group photo with Chloe miss receptionist!
Above: [Top] Chloe, Shuting, Mireen, Regina
[Below] Terenze, Julio, Chunrong






Posted by BearBrickER at 4:06 PM