Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, March 07, 2009

Officially 200 posts since I've started blogging in 2006.
Well, I did blog a lil' in 2005 too.
Anyway"s", I'm craving for something now.
And, no, it's not food you smartarse =p, it's Bearbricks! OMG, I don't know why too!
It's really addictive to me even when looking at them behind my glass shelves. =(
I'll show you Edison Chen's profile in my Bearbook some time. Lol.


Obama's using a lot of the teleprompter. It's worst than reading notes off a cue card! But who am I to compare. Bush reads off cue cards. Obama prefers the teleprompter, so be it. He's gonna be the 1st black president and the 1st president who reads off the teleprompter. Come to think of it, it's pretty cool having 2 large transparent screens beside you (left and right sides) and words start scrolling down.


Scientology, my friend Nicole totally hates it. Lol. Check out her post (way more interesting than mine). http://longerthan-forever.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-really-really-hate-scientology.html
I find Scientology laughable because they believe that when they die, they'll go to outer space. Can you believe that this religion is based on some fiction novel written by L. Ron Hubbard?
How humans came about? Okay, this one's sciencedamn (instead of goddamn) funny. They believe that 75 million years ago, Xenu (some alien perhaps) brought billions of people to Earth in spacecraft resembling Douglas DC-8 airliners, stacked them around volcanoes and detonated hydrogen bombs in the volcanoes. The thetans then clustered together, stuck to the bodies of the living, and continue to do this today.
Rofl. =p
Don't quite get it? Okay "thetans" are souls that reincarnate and have lived on other planets before living on Earth.
Tom Cruise and John Travolta are scientologists too, along with a few other celebrities.
Aliens leh, cool enough for you? Lol. Wanna join them? Be prepared to pay them a huge entry fee.


Posted by BearBrickER at 12:55 AM