Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Thursday, March 26, 2009


The new issue of Shoesmaster is about to be released. The Japanese magazine always manages to break the news on several interesting pieces coming up. In this issue you will find information on the Visvim x Mastermind Japan collaboration, the Undefeated x Reebok Pump Fury, Nike Sportswear, adidas Originals and much more. Via Honeyee.



SHOES MASTER vol.10
『シューズ・マスター』10号目がリリース。今回のテーマは「定番スニーカー」。
08 9/26 UPDATE
日本発のスニーカー専門誌『シューズ・マスター』の最新号がリリース。巻頭はスニーカーにおける「定番」に焦点を当てた特集。所ジョージ、T19、jeffstaple、DJ DARUMAほか各界のスニーカーフリークが選ぶ「私的定番」を皮切りに、NIKE iDをはじめとするカスタマイズサービスでつくる「自分だけの定番」、そして再びその熱が高まりつつある「スケートシューズの新定番」など、スニーカーにおける「定番」を多角的に分析。
そしてvisvim×master mind JAPANの新作やUNDFTD×ReebokのPUMP FURYをはじめ、2008-09秋冬の最新スニーカー情報も充実。さらに今回は10号目記念として「NIKE SPORTSWEAR」「adidas Originals」「LAKAI」の計3冊のブックインブックを収録する。
現在は日本を含む世界16ヵ国で販売されているほか、台湾の出版社から台湾版&香港版もリリースされている『シューズ・マスター』。スニーカーシーンの最前線を知りたいなら、ぜひチェックを。
全国書店、コンビニにて9月29日(月)発売。








Anyway, while at OB earlier for vocal with Xueling LS and piano with Sendy LS, I saw JJ Lin again. Lol.
Yes, I know I'm elated (don't laugh! you know who you are lol). This time round. he walked past us and I remembered saying "Hi JJ." =.="
He greeted us and told us to "Jiayou ouh" rofl.
Below: Am going with the 帽子族 to JJ's World Tour this Sat. I've seen him sang live 3 times and it was flawless throughout the 3. =D [Btw I think the left side is kinda disturbing :-D]

Below: Yeaaaa my tix which was gotten from OB. *hehehe*



Posted by BearBrickER at 4:22 AM