Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, February 23, 2009

Last Class
Last Supper

Saturday was the last day of my vocal class with Huan Jie 老师 and the 4 other vocalists, one who didn't turn up. My upcoming classes will be under VerySinger 非常歌手。Have to attend a related briefing today (I shall have my sleep first!). Above: By the way, the guy on the left is a person whom I have mentioned several times here. He's Wewe! =p


Below: Looks like my middle finger's showing but I was doing a twist and somehow my hand turned sideways and there we have it. =p
After class we went to get presents for Meiqin's birthday (Jing Dong and my share). After buying, I needed to head back to OB to pass the presents to Huan Jie who was going too. They bid their "final farewell" as classmates to me and we are so gonna meet up again! Well we might still see each other on Saturdays as one of my classes fall on the same day.


Waited at OB, then went down to Pacific Coffee Company, then back up to OB again till 5pm+ and my family fetched me to my grandparents' house at Bukit Merah's ABC area. After a while at my grandparents' home, we went down to ABC coffeeshop and I waited till about 7pm. Why? Because Huan Jie 老师 graciously offered to pick me up at ABC and drive me to Pasir Ris (thanks a lot eh!). Attended Meiqin's birthday party and wow there were many different groups of people there. =D Usually I wouldn't eat a lot at a special occasion buffet but the buffet there was scrumptious! Ate a lot of fish (my favourite meat), Mee Goreng, Tofu (tasted like Sapo Tofu), puddings and another favourite of mine, chocolate fudge cake! (tasted like it was from Lana's). Anyway I got to know some new friends from OB, some whom were in Very Singer. Left about 11pm and Huan Jie drove us back.

Below: Birthday girl not realizing she'll have a cake smashed into her a while later hehe =p

It was quite a long day for me and I was back about 12am+. Also, I had Fish Soup waiting for me at home! (bought back from ABC market). Very plain but nice. =D

By the way, went out with Belle and Jolynn last week for a short session of Partyworld KTV hahah and it was fun and tiring. Tiring because Belle didn't sing at all lol. Jolynn's voice was pretty nice! =] Had to go meet Samuel after that so we parted and went our separate ways.

Below: I also applied for membership so currently, I have both KBOX and Partyworld KTV membership cards.



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:46 AM