Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hey Kbox Long Time No See!


Continued my CNY visiting at my 2nd aunt's place in the morning. They prepared steamboat for all of us relatives and I only managed to grab a few bites of the finger food (I don't take the rest of the other food anyway). It was savoury but unfortunately I had to leave early to meet up with some of my friends from Ocean Butterflies's vocal class. We headed to Marina Square's outlet. A few couldn't make it and I didn't want to "disturb" HJ laoshi because he just came back to Singapore.
Same ole' thing, 2 drinks per pax. I ordered 2 of the same drink which was a chocolate drink topped with an Oreo and a chocolate wafer stick (can't remember the name of that).
Rating: 4.8/5

Took photos at some point.
Below: Jing Dong wearing my Fedora =]

Below: This was taken around 1am
*Scroll down if you don't wanna see these photos. *

Below: Lol
I bashed him up and gave him ezcema using Photoshop.
Group photo of the shortest, shorter and short. XD

Here's our "gay" pose (took this and left the place, was so tired)
In total we sang from about 7.30pm to 1.15am. About 6 hours (standard)




Posted by BearBrickER at 2:48 AM