Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, January 17, 2009


SMUDGE & KNUCKLE

Newsflash for individual brands and designer toys enthusiasts



First of all, JJ Lin Jun Jie's SMUDGE brand is coming out pretty smoothly in the hip-hop fashion industry. It'll be somewhere in Spring 2009 when his apparel line kicks off.



2nd of all, I am taking a liking to this Knuckle Bear by Touma, under PlayImaginative. As you can see, it's about 4 times the height of a coca-cola can and it's very gigantic, taller than my 400% Bearbricks but of the same stature. Once I save some $$, I'll take a look at it. If not, I shall wait till August where the 2nd ToyCon in Singapore commences.

And to interest you guys (designer toy collectors) more, Touma, FuriFuri (both under PlayImaginative) came to my school in 2007 and entertained 3 classes which I happened to be in one of them. I have videos and photos. Partake!


Touma and Furifuri were "competing" each other in who could draw the fastest.




Oh yeah *updates* on Very Singer 2009 Course 非常歌手训练班. I got into the 2nd round and was only informed on Tuesday by Ocean Butterflies (OB). So that left me about 3 days to practice and prepare. =.=" I chose and decided on a song as fast as I could and chose another song of mine which I composed. Went for the 2nd round audition just now and met up with Julio and Louis who both got into 2nd round. This time round I didn't feel as nervous as before (but also somewhat nervous, you can't escape that). And....one of my judges was Hong Jun Yang (the singer below) hahah. Previous one was JJ Lin Jun Jie. Okay the 3 of us are praying hard now Lol. Let's hope we see each other on the 1st lesson of 非常歌手训练班2009. =]

and...a big thank you to Huan Jie老师 who helped me and gave me more confidence right before the audition. Was given comments on how to improve the songs that I sang by him too. =D





Posted by BearBrickER at 12:18 AM