Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, January 04, 2009

Shopping on a Weekend with a Lesser Crowd
We're talking Johor Bharu, Malaysia!

Don't you just hate the crowd in Singapore when you decide to go shopping on a weekend?!
If you like it, then you're really unique. I on the otherhand, beg to differ vastly!
I shan't elaborate on the crowd in BIG Singapore.

Don't you find him cute? hehe *Straighten up the eyes and eyebrows and you'll get a MR PRINGLES*

Bought this Fedora for 25RM (around 10.60SGD). Got it from the very new Tesco shopping mall.
Nah it's not my first time travelling to J.B. In fact I can't recall how many times I've went there since I was a small lil' kid. Well, let's say I enter Johor Bharu once every month. =D Yes honestly and nothing much to be amaze about. XD
*Bought this Bathing Ape cap too*
Anyway, today, my family and I went into J.B through the new but inefficient causeway (Malaysia's new linkage). Road was too narrow, only 2 lanes. Singapore's linkage remains the same. Malaysia's linkage made us travel an extra distance and a big difference at that! Made us go a loopy-loop, literally travelling upwards to the checkpoints. One word for it, "Inefficient".
We went to many different shopping areas and coffeeshops. Let me list that down, "Breakfast at Jalan Tebrau (Coffee shop), shopping at Pelangi Shopping Centre, shopping at Tesco (shopping mall), shopping at Jusco (quite similar to Vivo City in SG), shopping at The Store shopping centre, bought dinner back from Jalan Tebrau (Hawker Centre). The food there is nicer than Singapore's (Don't believe go and try it yourself!).

My brother loves swinging the bench at MaryBrown's =.="

My mom sitting directly opposite my brother. My dad's at the cashier ordering. MaryBrown's serves pretty good food. I love their curly fries which they call "Mambo Fries". Weird name at that too. Singapore dosen't have a MaryBrown's (if I'm not mistaken). =D



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:03 AM