Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Yay! MWg Zinc II!!
(Photo by yours truly)
Went all the way to Sengkang in the afternoon to get the MWg Zinc II. (Photo above: O2 Xda Zinc, famous for a review done by USA's ex-president Bill Clinton) .
I bet you guys never heard of this brand before, right? hahah same here never heard before but remember "O2"? If you heard of O2 before, MWg (Mobile Wireless Group), a Singapore mobile technology company bought over O2 and with help from Netherlands and Sweden, created the new MWg mobile phones. Previous MWgs were based on the O2 phones they have inherited.

This is my favourite part, a slide-out keyboard. I don't want those fully touchscreen phones because I hate the digital buttons. I can't press them! =X Tried the Iphone and Omnia before, their VGA graphics are nice to see but the thing is with my fingers. I can't sms properly with the iPhone, whenever I want to hit a certain "button", I will hit another "button" unknowingly. So i've decided to get something with a keyboard on it and is price-reasonable.

(Photo below taken by me featuring the glowing edges around the keys when slide to the left)
Caps Light
Titanium keyboard with flat keys. Very nice and comfortable to use!


Into the Zinc II. Amazingly, although this phone looks simple, it is actually a Smartphone with GPS included. Also, it has a touchscreen function so I can call by pressing the numbers on screen if not using the QWERTY keyboard.

Messenger, Microsoft Office Mobile, Pocket Internet Explorer (Version 6), GPS Viewer are all pre-installed. Opera 9.1 (Web browser) can also be downloaded
Unboxing and review

More photos from websites:






Posted by BearBrickER at 7:50 PM