Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Tuesday, December 02, 2008


Weather Forecast/Temperature
Have checked out the temperatures in Beijing for the next few days and apparently Thursday's where the temperature stays below 0 degree celsius the whole day..yay! the other days will also be very cold. I'm leaving this Thursday and will be back next Saturday..

Here's the extended forecast...(day and night forecasts)
I'm thinking of bringing my dad's laptop (which is slightly lighter than mine) to China..my brother has his brand new PSP and I must have something to keep myself occupied during flights and also the 4 hours tour bus to Chengde. And then comes the nights spent at the hotels. Let's see how can I solve this "issue"..=D
-----------------
Re-edit
-----------------
OMG!! OMFG! I looked up one of the hotels I'll be staying in (gonna stay in this hotel for the most days - 6 nights) JinQiao Apartment Hotel (Beijing). At first, looking at the name, I thought it was some normal 4 star hotel based on the word "Apartment". I was proven wrong by the photos. This hotel has only 300 rooms, OR RATHER, SUITES!!!!!!!!
Located in the Second East Ring Road at GuangQuMen, adjacent to the East Chang 'An Avenue & the World Heritage Temple of Heaven, especially in the Commercial Circle of the Oriental Plaza & China World Trade Center, JinQiao Apartment Hotel is the first all-suite Apartment Hotel in Beijing equipped with Lenovo Network Computer providing free access to internet .All suites of JinQiao Apartment Hotel include luxury open kitchens with Chinese and Western Restaurant & Bar, Hair Beauty Saloon , Photo Express, Air Ticketing , and Post Office service etc., especially a 12-hour Supermarket ideal for both short staying & long residence.
--------------------
I assume we're going to stay in the Standard Suite which is the considered the cheapest.
Our suite (gonna have 2 suites - 'my bro & i' and my 'mom&dad') details:
One double bed. Personal computer. Complimentary high-speed Internet access. Cable/satellite TV. Direct-dial phone. Furnished kitchen. Microwave. Refrigerator. In-room safe. Coffee/tea maker. Air conditioning. Complimentary bottled water. Ensuite bathroom. Bathtub. Hair dryer.
Photos from the web:
Hallway aisle
Coffee Table


Living Room

Bedroom (my bro and I will have single beds)

The amazing kitchen.

a seemingly elegant restaurant (will be having breakfasts there for sure) dinner probably too



Posted by BearBrickER at 11:38 PM