Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Tuesday, December 16, 2008





I'm back from Beijing!, Tianjin and Chengde..
OKAYY!! from the Hebei Province!
My trip to Beijing, Tianjin and Chengde with my family was a fun and enjoyable one. I went there in 1995 (when I was 5 years old) with my parents when my brother was only 1 year old, thus, didn't go with us. When I walked past some of the places and venues it brought back my childhood memories in Beijing, Tianjin and Chengde. That was 13 years ago!
Anyway temperatures did drop to -6 degree celsius in Chengde and yes there was snowfall from the 6th day onwards. We experienced Beijing's and Chengde's 1st snowfall of the year (lucky us!)
This photo was taken in Chengde, -5 degree celsius. I wore 2 pairs of gloves, socks and pants. =D

Well, anyway, I'll feature several other photos on another day because I am feeling quite weary after finishing part of my freelance work. Right now I'll let you guys soak into the things that I have bought and brought back from Beijing! XD I spent about 200+ SGD on only my things and I have a few more that my parents paid for.

These are all my stuff laid out on my bed. Solo photos below!

Baby milo tees! Only male sizes were available! 60元each

I bought Bape shoes too! (scroll downwards..)




Bought a DC Shoe Co. USA (150元) quite ex..my 1st try-out bargain item


The DC Logo.

Bought a few Olympic Lighter (7元each) There's no original item such as this.



水立方, 鸟巢 (Water Cube & Bird's Nest Stadiums) Light Ornament. (10元each)


Bird's Nest cap (120元) Original one okayy.



Official Beijing Olympic Products sticker.

All the things that my family bought and brought back.

Beijing Olympics Mascots (non-genuine ones)

Geniune Olympic Mascot Bean Toy (130元)

Quan Ji De (read from right to left) roasted Duck, with 2 other brands behind. Yes my parents brought 3 roasted ducks (frozen) back..=.=" lol

Beijing Olympic gifts with packaging. and guess what, these are not genuine..XD

Local snacks and tidbits from Tianjin

My mom bought this Ecco shoe for 100元. Of course it's non-genuine. But it really looks like the original one and from 400元 bargain to 100元..

I bought another pair of shoes..Bape! bargained from 450元 to 100元..mad people, asking price so high..wonder how those westerners bargain..probably only by 40% to 50% or even worse, 20%..If I can buy it at 100元, I have a reason to mock them hahahah.. and yes I did the bargaining myself (speak more mandarin!)..XD

I bought 2 Hulu Si musical instruments..the one you're seeing is the better quality one (180元) actual price at 390元)..these are not bargain items nor in a bargain shopping centre, especially this better quality one. It was because of my Beijing tour guide that the shopowner decided on such a price for me. Usually they won't even go lower than 250元.. (the picture on the hulu si is hand crafted and it comes with a mouth piece made of Jade at the top).

HardRock Cafe SnowAngels Limited Edition Bear (130元) bought from the only HardRockCafe in China and Beijing itself.

This is the most expensive hat or rather, Fedora I bought in Beijing. (100元 from 180元) Bought from Beijing's 77th Street, the shopkeeper very difficult to bargain larhhs! Btw their 77th Street is really big as in the whole 77th Street is like a shopping centre, only that it is underground!! It has Watsons inside, food courts and even IP Zone was there. lol many many more shops to go! I'll find photos for you to see..I have another Straw Fedora hat which I bought at 50元but quality varies quite a lot.

Bought this Rabbit Bag which was once popular at 30元 hehehehe..from 90元 to 30元..

Some cute and fat baby panda soft toy I bought from a dinner restaurant. (30元)

Bought a JJ Lin look-alike neck-chain during his Beijing Olympic photoshoot. (17元) lol



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:00 AM