Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Fedora
Fedora is a type of hat..=]

Went for vocal class just now and just sang my audition piece for practice again in front of HuanJie 老师 and my vocal classmates..seems like i'll be the only one playing the keyboard/piano and singing..我明天会在JJ的面前自弹自唱JJ的"點一把火炬"!! will be singing JJ Lin's song in front of him! i'm quite nervous and excited right now as i'm typing..I'll be auditioning for Ocean Butterflies Music Forest "Very Singer 5th Batch" aka 海蝶森林"非常歌手讯练班"..
------------------
Okay I'll have to place myself in full composure right now..*done*..
After vocals, I went to get a Fedora aka "cowboy" hat (it isn't called a cowboy hat anyway). I think it'll suit me better 2ml bcoz I was told a "not too hip-hop" apparel will be more suitable for tomorrow's audition. Anyway I went to Orchard Road again =.="..Went to Far East Plaza to get it..(=.=" again) Searched for nicer designs high and low and in the end I bought this Fedora.
After buying I went to Gek Poh Shopping Centre to get my hair cut because I felt it was too unkempt. Was totally lazy to get it cut but for the auditions I did so. Sides, back and the top are shorter and thiner now

Anyway with the unkempt hair the Fedora didn't look nice on my head at all because my side burns kept on "bursting" outwards? Yeah I feel kinda akward bcoz it's my 1st time wearing a Fedora.
Side view.........


Look at da caps behind..my 1st Fedora!! hahah!

Doing the side-cheek smile pose..(is that how JJ does it?? Nevermind shall see him 2ml!) XP




Posted by BearBrickER at 11:26 PM