Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, November 10, 2008

[Art of Zen]
Title: Ice Cubes In A Mug

I have sent in my application form for "非常歌手训练班" to Wewe and have attached 2 photos (one full body and the other, above waist)

Anyway, celebrated my mom's birthday at Riverview Hotel after my training..
(sorry, I look so "dao" there..shouldn't have gave that pose lol :p)

mom and dad..

my brother and I

and I also bought presents for everyone, including myself! hehe..all presents by SEMK design..

gave my mom a cupcake speaker, dad a magnetic paper clip (since he works so hard), my bro the dog (looks more retro for our generation) and myself the toufu speaker (it's for bedside usage, isn't really meant for blasting)


My mom and I at the hotel lobby..

yeah and btw, my dad found a dog in our carporch yesterday..(some stupid, inconsiderate, heartless billy probably abandoned the poor Shih Tzu) it's a female dog..pretty old..

when I went out of my house it was opposite of my house, laying on the ground, licking its hinds

after some moment, I went to the kitchen to get it some water

then it wanted to go into my house, as in carporch, so i brought it in

then it lay on my welcome mat..by this time we had already called the SPCA because we thought it was injured or something (it was limping when it was walking) but it wasn't injured at all..

she's very cute, tried to lick my foot but didn't..

after about half an hour the SPCA van came..

driver's an indian guy, she walked towards him straight away (he has animal scent all over his body) didn't need to use the dog catcher (no need for it anyway)

he carried her and put it into the front cage..it was kinda cold inside..very comfy for animals..

and they left..

IMPORTANT: Those of who want to adopt her, please go directly to SPCA and collect her on the spot..Her reference number is "76539", if you forgot this number, just tell them it's an old FEMALE shih tzu..she's kinda old and if after SPCA's advertising on the newspapers etc and nobody adopts it, they'll, sadly, put her to sleep which I think is the fucking (1st tim vulgarity in here) owner's fault..hope he or she dies a terrible death..

If you wanna buy/purchase a pet, please take care of it forever, until it dies/passes away..don't take care of it halfway and then decide to abandon it! That is downright cruel and under the law if you do that and if i spot you doing that, I'll swear I'll make you get fine heavily or go to jail for intiating animal cruelty..

:::SPOOF on President-elect Obama:::

Obama's a terrorist!! Really?? Come on, although his middle name's Hussein and last name is close to "Osama", he lived in Indonesia for a period of time, he went to a Muslim school when he was young (OF COURSE! he was in Indonesia you bozos!!) etc, he's still AA (African American) or Black..this is what I call "full freedom"..you can only have the fullest of that in America..=D

Obama is a Terrorist! - Funny bloopers are a click away

I think this video is a lil racist, especially at that part when that girl said "did he mention, that, he's black?"..wow



Posted by BearBrickER at 5:21 PM