Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

JJ Lin Jun Jie's Sad Post
You idiots finally pissed him off..

To Be Or Not To Be...

Written by Lin Jun Jie himself

“Does he look like JJ the clown?”
My family and friends back in Singapore sent me an article recently. The article questioned my new image and suggested it being “a colorful riot of clashing plaid patterns” and looking “more like a clown than an artiste”.If it had been an article from elsewhere, I would not have been that hurt and disappointed. But it came from my homeland…
“To be or not to be, that is the question…” (Hamlet - William Shakespeare)I remember the bold steps I’ve taken in the past, steps I took to express my art and music. One of the important lessons I’ve learnt over the years – Whenever an artist tries for a change, he should be ready to face a bombardment of controversial comments from all over. If he decides to stay put, again he might be criticized for being insincere and uncreative. We are never satisfied.Fashion, like music, is an intricate form of art. No one is ever right or wrong. I guess depending on where you were born in and raised, your sense for art and appreciation differs accordingly.As a Singaporean myself, I have noticed over the years that somehow, we are “trained” to act by the book. When something unconventional comes along, we are so careful that we usually take too much time access the situation. I believe if my stylists had approached me with this daring checkered concept 5 years ago during my 1st album, I would not have been able to accept it then either.However, I am also an artist who always challenges conventional methods of creating art. If I had followed what the “gurus” have taught us about music, there wouldn’t have been the “clashing” of Chinese elements with RnB beats in River South, nor the bossa nova / hip hop rhythm of The Choice Is Yours. If I had gone by the book and “toned down” on my art, I probably would not have gotten thus far in my music career.I also definitely did not feel like a “clown” wearing the clothing I wore.Instead, I was quite impressed at how my stylists were able to blend the clashing plaid patterns together, creating something very refreshing and warm. I feel it suits the vibrancy and color this album requires.Anyway, there’s always something to say when somebody tries to be different, when conformity and ritual beliefs are being challenged and stretched. But not matter what, there will also always be a group of people open minded and sensitive enough to embrace and appreciate.I hope you are one of them.
~end of article~
---------------------------------------------------------------
Come on larhh people change hairstyle also wanna 批评 until so sacarstically..i wanna throw vulgarities in here but my blog will remain G rated and G rated it shall remain..
anyway people who don't understand the true meaning of music and the choice of the mentioned artist please just keep your mouths shut..if you wanna talk, say something more constructive..
many such people around..these are the people who are the jealous and envious ones of anyone who has some sort of talent be it in music, fashion etc..they behave this way because they don't have that kinda talent and hate themselves so much so that they end up wanting to "bring the fame" down for a particular person..if you want examples look up YOUTUBE, there are many comments lurking around the "Comments" area for music vids..
YOU idiots finally manage to piss someone like 林俊杰 off or rather made him feel heartbroken..I guess he has thoughts on whether to revoke his Singaporean citizenship (sacarsm??) "GOOD JOB..WELL DONE..hope you have achieved the amount of readers you had so hope when you were writing that article..


Posted by BearBrickER at 10:52 PM