Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, October 12, 2008

Went to JB, Malaysia with my family earlier today..did the same ole things like shopping for material needs and groceries, plus eating and walking around..Singapore too small and crowded for going out on weekends..even some parts of the weekdays are terrible..I usually go to this mega shopping centre called Tebrau City or something, there's a hypermart called "Jusco" there..something like Carrefour..and the shopping centre itself is like Vivo CIty in Singapore with the exception of a packed place..
I bought mostly groceries and food today..



Bought this denim from the same ole shop in Pelangi Shopping Centre..it's about Giordano's prices but I feel it has more style..
And I'm waiting for my adsense payment so I can spend on another G-Unit..lol
and i'm definitely saving up my 3rd paycheck for work once I've received it..
cheerios! =]


Oh yarhh I've also bought Kinder Bueno from m'sia..each packet about 1.3SGD i forgot Singapore's price but it's 3 in 1 anyway..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Cap Frenzy]

My collection of caps since May of 2008..

I've just installed hook fixtures to my cupboard earlier today..it's a built-in cupboard so it's kinda high..high enough to hang all my caps in..hahah


this isn't taken from the lowest point..it's about 3/4 of the cupboard.

btw..the hoodie I bought yesterday was under the G-Unit brand.. *The G-Unit Clothing Company was established in 2003 when 50 Cent teamed up with Marc Ecko, the founder of Ecko Unlimited to create a line of clothing and accessories by 50 Cent and G-Unit.*

Put on the white G-Unit.....



Posted by BearBrickER at 2:30 AM