Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, October 19, 2008

On a White Cloudy Day..
comes a HomoSapien: Terenze

Done by: Terenze
Above picture done in Photoshop..LOL taught by my Digital Matte Painting lecturer..
Dedication to Belle as requested hahahs: Happy Birthday! =]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been about a week since I last blogged?? School term 3 started on monday..pretty fun and boring at times but nonetheless I take it that my course is much more relaxed than other courses which have major exams etc..I dun have any exams and that includes last semester..
On a sad note, one of my lecturers is leaving the school scene to pursue her dreams and to take a break from all the stress and work..Her film is coming out so I'll update here if there's any news..=]
Busy with freelance work also..Have to finish it fast and well, also to get my deserved pay..very tedious work..it isn't difficult it's just too tedious..but i'm coping and doing well so far..=D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BTW anyone reading this post here DO inform me if you have any news on this particular hoodie by "G-Unit"..this hoodie is called "Thy Spirit" designed by both 50cent and Ecko (Ecko Unlimited)..I'm living in Singapore so best if I could get it from my country. In any case, do let me know, even if it's from overseas..








Posted by BearBrickER at 1:29 AM