Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life isn't a Piece Of Cake??
No I beg to differ
The cake above is a digestive Philadelphia cheese cake..
Done by: my mom..hahaha!!
the crust below the cheese is made of digestive biscuit (the biscuit on the left)
I really don't know but it seems I always have these titles and subtitles for my subject in every post..=.=" Just for fun ppl!! =]
Btw I have revamp my room once again..the last time I did it was in 2006 after my Os.
Right now I have 2 monitors on my desk..cool?? up to you to decide! =]
The grey monitor is connected to my lappy and I've added an external mouse and keyboard..
and FYI i'm watching Family Guy online on the grey screen and blogging on the main screen..hehehe..
That's my "boss's chair" with the piano always by my side..=D
and the left one is for doing my schoolwork and freelance work mainly since it's my lappy in disguise (video editing etc) and my right pc is for my music using the Cubase software etc etc..
Schoolwork &&&& Cubase



And I'm borrowing my school's (media school) studio for a photoshoot for me and a friend of mine..and I need major help from my classmate who's very good in photography to help us for the shoot..I've checked outside prices for studio photoshoot cost like a bomb..idk anyway if I do it in school it's free but I do need lighting equipments etc..

This is a video of the studio..got 3 coloured curtains (if I'm not wrong they're meant for keying in blue-screen, green-screen etc)..anyway photos will be taken next week if possible!! =D



Posted by BearBrickER at 11:09 PM