Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, September 29, 2008

YAY
happy days
Am feeling quite elated, more to delighted these few days..
1st I'm getting my 2nd paycheck today!! about 900sgd..I'm gonna save part of it (because I have a 3rd paycheck coming in 2 weeks time too) and I'm spending about half of it on a brand new guitar! A Takamine guitar!! (logo above) It's a Japanese brand with state of the art integrated technology..something like LCD tuner screen and beat screen on the guitar itself..they are small lil' devices added to Takamine's guitars..=D
Will head to Davis Guitar at peninsular this week! Wanted to buy a semi-acoustic about 5 months ago but couldn't find the guitar I wanted..My friend bought a totally black guitar a few days ago from the same shop, will show you peeps the photos once I ask him to take photos of it..=]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Btw here's my white acoustic guitar (bought from China..30sgd cheap like hell and sucks like hell??) i brought it onto the airplane and stashed it onto the overhead compartment..the only thing I like about it is that it looks so nice!! I keep it for display purposes.. the other one on the left is a Classical Asahi Guitar..been using it since I was 13 years old..still handles very well..the only thing is I don't really like classicals because the frets are wider than acoustics..(either that or the strings are more difficult to press and sound compared to acoustics)..XP

bcoz my fingers have been "tuned" to piano style..I have to work more on my guitar skills..(will post a video of a demo song with the new guitar soon!) I don't think most of my friends know I can play the guitar..but anyway..piano's my main instrument..^_^"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch this video!! Brad Davis plays the Takamine! very pro!! (bcoz he can switch from jazz to blues to bluegrass and to rock)



Posted by BearBrickER at 3:17 AM