Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Sunday, September 21, 2008


Random..VERY random..
yeah very random post..
Guess what these 2 screenshots are??

this is the software which I use for my composing, recording and editing..
looks very tedious right??
yeah it's very tedious..XP
when I first got my hands on "Cubase", it was terrible..was frantic about how to record and how to export music with the "in" and "out" channel outputs..=.="
then after about an hour or so, i got the hang of it..this is what most of the music industry is currently using..(just like most of the filming industry is using "Final Cut Pro" aka FCP).
the screenshots are the recordings I did for "Always Online"..I literally recomposed the whole song..




海蝶森林 my vocal training class at OB earlier today..siann didn't get to sing just now coz can't play the songs in the disc..=X..nvm exam is pushed further for a week!! so there's more time to practice..hehe =P




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUSIC cap rocking my MUSIC world

Got my "MUSIC" cap from belle's friend ytd..went to bugis..while I was there I met 2 of my sec sch friends now in NYP..chat for quite awhile..when it was 5 plus I headed near to Fu Lu Shou to meet my parents..

this cap is hand made as in the words..cap is already created beforehand..

when turned up-side down, the word "MUSIC" will also be read as "MUSIC"..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hamster Playing Dead

YES it's about MY hamster playing dead!! omg they did this to me like 3 times!!
just now teddy (the whiter hamster) was on the running wheel and my right hand was touching her..then my left hand moved in and she "dropped dead" straight away as though fainting..=.="

interesting lil critters..=D i captured her playing death on video!..hehe





this's Rex

that's Teddy..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my poly friend bought me and some others this filming instrument called a clapperboard..
he got this from Australia's MovieWorld..cool right?? lol








Posted by BearBrickER at 1:04 AM