Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Monday, July 07, 2008

Something for you to listen. It's from JJFC (JJ Fan Club).. Lin Jun Jie.=D
I'm featured in it by DJ Carol Quek. I'm so grateful to her for introducing me to the fans aka "Jie Mi" of JJ. Listen to Episode 77. Sorry to those of you who do not understand Mandarin. =X
http://blog.omy.sg/jun-jie/2008/07/07/jjfc-radio-ep77/
Download Audio File (Click on link below)
JJFC Radio, EP77






Also I had been in Malaysia recently with my family. Went to the usual hot spots once again. It has probably been a month or so since I've last been there. XD
Pelangi Shopping Centre. Went there to take a look at apparel. I bought my CNY jeans from this shop (photo below) and bought another pair again. My brother also bought jeans and a collar tee-shirt. All the apparel there look very trendy. Prices are somewhat average although it's a lil on the high side. My jeans cost like double my brother's one!!..=X Anyway thanks a lot to my parents who paid for them..hahah..=D


The Shop, namely branded "Old Skull"


This's the shopping bag my brother and I both received. Can be slung on the shoulder because it's freaking big.

On the way back near the M'sia checkpoint, 2 Domino's Pizza staff went out there with their hotbags and started selling personal-size pizzas. I think within a min all the pizzas were sold out..lmao..we bought one too.. XD too bad you can't do this in SG.



Posted by BearBrickER at 10:12 PM