Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodbye my Dear Rocky..
Something terrible happened today. My one and only hamster, Rocky, passed away approximately between 11am to 4pm. When I woke up this morning I spotted it laying on the soft bedding I gave it not long ago. It seemed to be in deep sleep as its body could be seen breathing (fast breathing could be seen better in small animals). I wondered whether it was dead but after seeing it was still breathing, I crossed that out. I headed to school at around 7 in the morning and I gave my maid a call. She told me it was moving around in its cage and standing on its hind legs only to let me know that it was moving slowly after I came back home and asked her clearly like a detainee in an interrogation room. I came back home when it was almost 5pm and I went up to my room thinking it was still alive so that I could play with it. To my astonishment, when I laid my fingers on its soft body, it didn't awake like normally. This time round, it wasn't even breathing as I checked very clearly whether breathing could be seen. I just couldn't believe it that after 6 months of care, it just went away and btw Rocky's age is about 7 months+..=X
I also just found out that I bought it on the 17th of Feb 2008 and today is 17th July 2008 which makes it a full six months.
Sorry that I couldn't take care of you properly..
I will bury Rocky in my house's garden.

I'm not showing the last 2 photos of Rocky's death for fun, it's for grieving.




Posted by BearBrickER at 10:50 PM