Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Friday, July 18, 2008

Another day has passed..


This early afternoon, at 1.06pm, I buried Rocky in my house's front garden. Yesterday my mom asked me whether I wanted to dispose Rocky away in a plastic bag and then into the estate's rubbish bin. That kinda pierced my heart because I had many hamsters in 1999 and I gave them all away, never saw any of them died. I vowed to attend to my hamster before I got one this year no matter what happens. Guess she dosen't understand my love for animals. It's like you had a friend for 6 months and your friend is suddenly dead never to be seen alive again. Going around looking at animals and disclaiming them as "so cute!" isn't the "love" I'm talking about. Not that my mom is the latter she's just scared of animals hahah.. My parents don't like pets such as cats (which I don't like to rear too), dogs etc etc. Will get a dog next time when I have my personal house.
Well, took me a lot of inner-strength to bury Rocky. I dug up about half the soil and my maid helped me dig the rest. Took Rocky by the spade and lifted her into the pit. Hahah felt kinda relieved after that. I didn't want to take any pictures of her body in the pit but I did take the photos, above and below, of her burial site. I put a rock to mark her burial spot and she's right below. Good thing I have a garden at home otherwise I would have to turn to cremation services for animals and they do have that in Singapore. It's very costly though, about $35 if you want to take back their ashes and $15 to leave it at the hospital but you can't see it. =D
Well, having just bought a large packet of bedding, toilet sand and food, I'm buying 2 more dwarf hamsters this time round. Don't want each of them to be lonely so I'm buying a pair of Winter White dwarf hamsters. Rocky was a crossbreed and that's probably one of the reasons why she died earlier than other hamsters. Her parents were a Winter White and a Campbell. Both type of breeds are dwarfs. If you don't get it, it's just like a human and a monkey mate together and the offspring will be something weird in terms of characteristics and stuff. Their chromosomes will be different from a normal hamster, in this case Rocky, a Yellow Pudding hamster. I've done a lot of research on animals and the evolution of living things including us humans. I've also studied The Theory of Evolution by Charles Darwin. Don't think anyone knows I'm really that interested in living things. I've learnt to grow my interest in this area when I was in primary 3. Having started on science and the chapter on animals, that's how and when my interest in living things started.
Now Rocky's habitrail "cage" is empty and unwashed. No mood to wash, probably tomorrow. Getting my hamsters either tomorrow or early next week. =D Hope I'll have better luck this time round..=X

In all, Rest In Peace my dear Rocky..

On another note, I placed a limited edition giftpack Absolute Vodka bottle next to my Pysche BearBrick. Looks nice anyway..



Hahah compare my bearbrick and vodka display to another photo of the latter only that it is gold in theme and it isn't my bearbrick and vodka..XD Both displayed behind glass cabinets..




Posted by BearBrickER at 11:38 PM