Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Saturday, July 28, 2007

D'oh!! It's The Simpsons!!



Wow...woke up late for java class (my most hated claz)...Yet, I took my time to get ready.
Anyway, to tell ya guys, I don't take my breakfast when I have just woke up, even after a few hours. Just so used to it...=(
Alright, anyhoo, while walking to my Sch of Media, yongyong was walking behind me and suddenly appeared. wootx!! He lost his hp ytd and went to retrieve it from a clazroom. Both of us went for java claz together and he crawled in, I slowly walked in...In the end, he was marked late and I was marked present...pssst..."I have a low profile for this claz that's why..."


After the GEMs briefing ordeal, yongyong, zaidi, hans and I went to meet up with my friend wj... Boarded the train to Vivo "la" City and headed to Superdog to grab something to eat. Zaidi and I both bought a chilli cheese fries and that was basically it...LoL!! Strolled to GV to retrieve our online-booked tickets and we got it fast. Played some games at the arcade and the zaidi wanted to window shop for collectibles, mainly most of us wanted to. After all that, we went to catch "The Simpsons" in the movies!! I'm quite a fan of The Simpsons (have some neat collectibles of them = (part-time "mature-toy" collector)...WOOHAA...



Moi 2nd-family, the Simpsons!!


The movie went on for a short while, about an hour and a half or so...It totally rules!! Springfield turned into a shredded place within days. Homer, Bart, Ralph Wiggum spouting their famous catchphrases. Oh, you should see that!! Of course, there's some mild coarse language used, but very mild...And for those of you who are really pro-christians, you would want to bear in mind that The Simpsons have a church setting as always, only slightly more offending this time round. I'm not a christian... ^^ Don't think otherwise why I said that...There's also one 4 seconds part where Bart's doodle can be seen. So go catch all these in the "The Simpsons Movie"!!


After the movie ended, we went to the arcade once more, only to play pool this time round. Unfortunately, zaidi, hans had to go home coz they were tired. Sososo, yongyong, wj and I went on with "pooling". Yongyong either trashed us or had lady-luck today...LoL...Almost an hour passed and yongyong had to meet up with shaun. Bid farewell to him and continued with another round of pool with wj. After the game, we headed to the shop beside the arcade, Tenchi (the shop selling loads of collectible Popobe bears of various mades). After shopping there, we went to Carl's Junior (the infamous fast food restuarant as told by my clazmates). We both ordered the "Fish n Chips" set and it didn't come with any drinks. Price for each set: $6.20 and it was just a small portion. =.=" It tasted soso and I'v decided to rate it two-thumbs down indeed until I have tried the burgers there. It just didn't make the grade for such a costly yet undesirable meal. After eating, we took the train, transited at outram to boon lay, boarded bus 172m and walked home. wj and I are neighbours, that's a gd thing. ^___^



Tenchi at Vivo











Previously at Tenchi (Popobe bear shop), I bought two of the common-sized Popobes there for collection...





LoL...one of my Popobe...





second one...


-Fin-



Posted by BearBrickER at 12:11 AM