Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sudden urge to blog...






Today. A wholesome day spent on clothes and material needs shopping. Shopping all the way from Bugis Street, Heerens (77th Street), a little on Lucky Plaza, and to Far East Plaza...



Headed out at 12.30pm to wei jun's house. We went on to Bugis Junction to have our lunch. I showed him a great cafe and we ate there. The name of the cafe is "V8 Cafe" and they sell really nice food. Its ambience consists of nice comfy cushions to sit on and television screens almost everywhere on the wall.


We ordered fish and chips and I ordered an additional cheesy potatoe wedges. Man, it's so scrumptious!! Spent about 40 mins there bcoz we were watching the movie "Just Follow Law" that they were showing.




My Fish and Chips which comes with POTATOE WEDGES which I seriously didn't know!!





Cheesy Potatoe Wedges, tastes really good...






The Mushroom Soup which came with the Fish and Chips...

Lol





After eating we went to Bugis Street to take a look at the stuff they sell there. Well, frankly, it's my first time there and I've only seen the place through photos!! HAhah...
Met up with ZAIDI at Bugis Street itself and we looked for my white blazer but to no avail...



We headed to Somerset to meet Zaidi's "friend" who bought some books from him. OMG! It was a woman who played warcraft and she's leader of a guild according to Zaidi!! She seemed about 28 to 32 years of age and quite pretty!! LOL! Plus she's driving a car and basically a businesswoman...Whoa!!


On to Heerens's 77th Street. Found a white blazer but it was so damn expensive!! Oh god!! There was absolutely no way I was gonna buy that blazer!!.
Now off to Lucky Plaza...I personally did not really like that place the moment I stepped into it. It seemed so old but I guess it's passable though.



To Far East Plaza we went and that was where I bought my blazer. It's leather...probably cow's hide or something else?? Anyway, it looked pretty awesome to me and to the guys so I got it. Zaidi bought a sunglass and bracelet from Heeren, a shirt from Far East Plaza and a Gatsby Moving Rubber from Watsons...lol...Check out his blog: http://zaidiforever.blogspot.com/
Wei Jun got a shirt and pants from Bugis Street
Well, I got only a blazer from Far East Plaza... ^^





While taking the MRT to Somerset




Fin



Posted by BearBrickER at 1:15 AM