Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Thursday, May 31, 2007

ya'll!!


Recently came back from my cousin's wedding dinner at intercontinental hotel.
It's just beside bugis junction...
Reception and service was quite top-notch...
As for the food, it wasn't that tasty, that's all i have to say...
I asked almost every relative who attended the dinner and well, they also graded the food "so-so"...aww, but it dosen't matter, as long as the bride and groom are happy, then everyone should be happy for them.

It was on a friday and I was working at Creative for their 3 day warehouse sale.
I worked at the membership counter where I entertained membership stuff like printing cards etc.
Anyway, it was 4pm and my dad drove to Creative to pick me up.
Went home and immediately changed into a suit and tux...didn't want a tie
Set off at 5.20pm to Intercontinental Hotel and arrived at 6pm. Solemnisation was already over so we went up to the hotel suite...
Had my pocket flower pinned up when I got in...










After sitting for a while, we went down to the ballroom's reception at the 2nd level.
Had drinks served at a bar there. Drank coke at first and ate some appeitizers but had some red wine afterwards. Reception was for some time...






























Went into the ballroom and wow, nice lightings and ambience it had!
There were two VIP tables nicely decorated with a longish candle holder.
I was actually sitting at the VIP table but I switched to another table because all my cousins were seated there...


































Everyone in my table went up for the toasting to the bride and groom ceremony and some from the VIP tables. Quite a nice night spent there.
Reached home at about 12 midnight. I was so darn tired and I had to sleep early which was 2am for work the following day.
Reached Creative at 9am and scanned my card into their system. They provide lunch, snacks and dinner, FOC! The food there taste quite nice and I'll probably work there with zaidi and wei jun again.



Posted by BearBrickER at 1:38 AM