Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Friday, April 13, 2007

Alright, continuation from my previous post!!
When you don't blog for a long time, you have to squeeze everything in and you have to make it an extremely long post.

Okay, so I had my flag day yesterday. It was under the President's Challenge which some of you might have spotted us. Basically, everyone was from Singapore Polytechnic. Woke up at 5.40am, the earliest waking up since I was in Secondary 1!!!

Arranged to meet Jia Kang, a friend who was a classmate, at 6.30am (Jurong Point).

Had to change trains at Jurong East and we met up with Aylwin, also a friend and classmate LARH!!! We travelled to Toa Payoh and were supposed to meet our lecturer who we haven't got a chance to meet before, even during our orientation!! Man! All the other classes have already met their lecturers.

Then it appeared to us that he or she was probably at Bradell station so we quickly got aqquainted with some of our fellow classmates and we had breakfast at Macdonald's. I guess I was the youngest there. I'm 17, one of them is 18, most of them 19 and one is 23, lol (I'm bad) but he's quite alright.

Anyway, we started our flag day without the permission card and we flagged for an hour or so at Toa Payoh, near the station. After a while, Aylwin, Jia Kang and I decided to head to Bishan (my previous home!!) I've never been there since the end of 1998, close to eight years now!! I used to shop at the NTUC Fairprice when I was very young. Soon after, Junction 8 and the Bishan MRT Station were constructed. Long history, haha...

Well, we met up with Ming Yong (he's a little weird when he speaks and he tends to use vulgarities, omg!). We flagged there for another hour and went to Junction 8 to skive! We went to the arcade and went to the basement. Bought my favourite Taiwan Shilin XXL Crispy Chicken and Jia Kang bought one too whereas Aylwin bought snacks from Old Chang Kee. After quite a while, we headed back to SP, Dover station to return our tin cans. Reached Dover at 2pm and we got news that they won't collect until 3pm. We were totally exhausted and we went to the Moberly @ SP. For those of you who don't know what's that, it's like a building for students, staff and members for relaxation. Took a look around the whole place and saw Karaoke and Jamming rooms. Then, we decided to try Karaoke! It costs 10 bucks per hour and only three dics are allowed to be brought into each room. Sang for about an hour and went to MLT11 to return our tin cans. Had quite an exhausting but interesting day, so it evens it out.

The Karaoke Room, it's like so damn big!

Right, this IS Jia Kang...

Aylwin is the one with his arms spreaded out and ming yong is the remainder...=)

I couldn't force myself to smile, now can I?? No larh, I was extremly exhausted...

LCD screen and a tremendously great AV system!!

Me, on one of the beanies...HAHAHA



Posted by BearBrickER at 4:55 PM