Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to my shop!
Feature: Designer Toys

Headed to "pi" (Play Imaginative) this morning to visit my shop located there.
It's at Clarke Quay, Singapore. How to go there? Take the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) to Clarke Quay Station. Exit by "B" and walk pass the hotel next to the station. After walking pass, you'll see a bridge, cross it and you'll be able to see Liang Court from there. Head towards Liang Court and upon entrance, walk inwards and turn right till you see the shop called "CHAI" (cosmetics . home . apparel . intimates) Enter it and you'll see Play Imaginative.




Lol FINE, the "Welcome to my shop" thing was just one of my goals in life to achieve. (1st goal: Music producing & composing) I don't have any shop. XD
I went into CHAI to find PI located on the right side. Btw, if you don't already know, CHAI consists of a few shops together.

Below: (A row of 10" inch Trexi, PI's main feature is their Trexi, just like Bearbrick is to Medicom.

Below: The row continues......Was thinking of getting a Knuckle Bear in the first place but the 18 inch ones have only these designs! Yes only these 3 designs in the whole world! =.="


Grabbit (whose ears can grab)

Some expensive plastic.

Giant Skuttle ($240 SGD) and Evirob ($340 SGD) by DEVILROBOTS..

Below: Trexi!! Guess which Trexi I took home?

Trexi Galore!
It continues....
Trexi Coca-Cola "We All Speak Football" (far left) and Gum To-Fu (far right)

Wrong I don't speak football and I don't watch football/soccer, basically, don't like it at all. (with reference to football)
Trexi Series 3...

Below: Trexi Series 2

Hehe here's the ever shy T-Boy (It's not that big in size)
Trexi (those behind the glass panels) which you can grab off the hooks. Me grabbed one too for 5 SGD.
Shall end the tour of PI with this photo (3 buttheads to you!) =D


After grabbing my Trexis, Motug wanted to take a photo. *Guess where is this place?
Answer: Singapore River at Clarke Quay

Okay, I have gotten and added the Demoniark Trexi to my collection!
Below: Back view

Below: Omg there's a baby Demoniark inside its head!

Below: There's the baby Demoniark. =]

Below: Motug posing again.

Above: (backgrounds are from a small catalogue of Play Imaginative I received in 2007)


Below: back view of 3 inch Demoniark

All ready and round-head up!

Adding the 3 of them to my *vast collection. =p

*vast is subjective. I meant I have other collections too such as....

Below: Bearbricks

Below: The Simpsons


Below: LOTR (Lord Of The Rings)

An advanced "Happy Chinese New Year" to designer toy collectors and the whole lof of you reading this post!



Posted by BearBrickER at 8:30 PM