Official TERENCEFOO & AWELARTIST blog
AweLArtist's Crib
AweLArtist *AweL
TERENCE FOO
Hobbies
Be@rbricks
& Music

[FILL IN HERE>>>>>>>>>]

aweLArtist & terence foo
I play P O P Music
on the P I A N O
and occasionally,
the G U I T A R



E-Mail Me!
Free Hit Counter

Terence Foo

Create Your Badge





AweLArtist's Related Webbies


The BearBrickBlog[The B.B.B]



AweLArtist'S COLLECTION
CLICK OR DIE


Photo Blog (Turkey photos!!)
Video Blog


VERY SINGER 09


Friends & Wellwishers


Ahmad
Alex-VS
Alicia-VS
Ash
Aylwin
Betty-VS
Chun Rong-VS
Daphne
Dean
Diya Tan
Eekie
Eliza
Ericson Funtana
Eugene(bro)
Ferlyn-OB
Fiona-VS
Frank
Huan Jie老师-OB
Huizhen
Isabelle
Irene
Ivy-OB
Jacklyn
Janice
Jia Kang
Jen
Jess
Joan
Karin
Kenny Ong
Kimberly KLG
Lishwen
Liyan
Lydia
Mabel
Madeleine-VS
Marcus-VS
Meiqin-OB
Miaoru-VS
Mireen-VS
Nat-VS
Nicole
Qi Cai-OB
Rachel
.
Raymond
Regina-VS
Shaun
Shi Min
Shi Ying-VS
Tay Kewei
Vera
JJ 林俊杰
Yan ling
Wendy-VS
Wenhao-VS
Xueling老师-OB
Zaidi
Zhi An
Zoe Fang

VERY SINGER 09
at your EASE!!



Yahoo!
Google
AOL


PlayBack


• May 2006
• June 2006
• August 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• May 2010
• February 2011
• March 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• May 2012


Be@rbricks are phat!






   
Pinned on 21st May 2009

))))))))Soundwaves((((((((


»Now Playing:
Friday, January 16, 2009

My hair a few days back. Was in the car. (colour was light-gold)
My hair today, (dyed it to sunset beige because I don't want gold to be an issue during my audition 2ml).
Apparently, I clean my hamsters up with a scented sand bath. Probably, one of them (the white hamster) lost its scent of the grey hamster and started bitting her and treating her like an enemy. Right now, the grey hamster, Rex, is recovering from this traumatizing experience. Here's the video.

I had no choice but to separate both of them into different cages (below).
This is Teddy's new home. (as you can see, there's a lot of space for her to run about)

This is Rex's home (the original home) She's more used to this home. In other homes she'll try to escape because she's not used to it. And by now you might realise that I don't use the word "cage" or "cages" because these 2 homes are definitely not cages.
Cages are cruel towards hamsters you know. Unless the cage is a big one, and by big I mean ample space for it to run about, the hamster will not have a good time living. Let's say you have a small or medium cage for your hamster, try to bring it out and land it on your sofa or whatever's big enough for it to explore. If you do that, you're on the right track in taking care of your hamster. I was using a very small home for my previous hamster Rocky (R.I.P on July 17, 2008) and it wasn't good because I seldom brought it out freely. It was mostly in the rolling ball when it was out. =X

Anyway, here are the boxes of Marukan Hamster Food I've bought so far (plus 2 - 3 more which were thrown away, I mean the boxes). About 10 so far and counting lol. These are like Japanese cuisine for your hamsters (created and designed specially for dwarf hamsters). It contains corn, wholesome nuts and seeds, cracker balls, black wood (for smell and also grining the teeth perhaps), and the best of all, Ikan Billis. hahah made in Japan. Beware those of you who are tempted to buy this brand for your hamsters, once you feed them this, they might not wanna eat other brands of food. Maybe, if you get more expensive brands than this, they might start to stick to the more expensive one, Lol.




Posted by BearBrickER at 12:39 AM